- From your dashboard, go to Payments and Billing > Payment Details.
- Fill in your address information, then click Next.
- Select a payment method and fill out the necessary information.
- Click Next.
- Upload a W-9 tax form (for US vendors) or a W-8BEN tax form (for international vendors).
- Click Next. If you have successfully completed all these steps, you will see Done.
- Wire Transfer: Select your account name and enter your banking information.
- Direct Deposit/ACH: Enter your bank name, routing number, account number, and account type.
- Hold My Payments: When this option is selected, payments will not be executed. Your payments will be released when you select a valid payment method.
Please don't email us copies of your W-9 or W-8BEN forms! Chartboost is not responsible for any tax withholdings that you, the publisher, may owe to the Internal Revenue Service of the United States or to your government.
If your country in the Address section is different from the country selected in your Payment Method, please let us know at email@example.com so we can properly setup your banking information. By default, we'll assume your account is based in the same country as your address.
Changes may take up to an hour to show on your dashboard.
You might also like...