Upload, Name, and Visualize your MRAID Playable
- From your dashboard, navigate to Advertising > Tools > MRAID Playable Testing.
- Name your Playable.
- Upload your MRAID HTML file.
- Your playable will be displayed below in the Playable Testing Area.
Testing your MRAID Playable
Resize your MRAID Playable
- You can preview different resolutions by clicking the Dimension Drop-Down.
- You can rotate your playable to Portrait/Landscape mode by clicking the Rotate phone view button.
Test your Call To Action button
- You can test whether your playable redirects to the store correctly by clicking the download or install button.
- You can confirm the status of your click underneath the test environment. If the progress bar advances and the message under it says "Call to action click validated" your click was successful and if this doesn't happen the click has not been registered.
- If the click in the CTA button was not registered, check if you are using the method mraid.open(url). This method needs to be called when the user clicks on a CTA.
Test your Close button
- Click on the close button which will appear on the top left corner of your playable.
- You can confirm whether the close button worked underneath the test environment. If the progress bar advances and the message under it says "Closing of the ad validated" your click was successful and if this doesn't happen the close button did not work.
- You can test your playable as many times as you wish by clicking the Restart playable button.
- Click "Upload" to finalize uploading your MRAID playable.
- Your new playable will be available in the Chartboost dashboard under the "App Settings" -> "Creatives" section. You can now start advertising!
Playable Review Process
Every playable uploaded into the dashboard needs to first get approved by the Chartboost team. We will test your playable to ensure it works well on different SDK versions and device models. It usually takes 1 business day to have your playable reviewed.
- When your playable is uploaded it will enter our review queue. At this time your playable will be greyed out in the dashboard when trying to attach it to a campaign.
- If your playable is working well, it will be approved usually within 1 business day. Once approved, your playable will be selectable in the advertising campaign and ready to launch!
- If your playable didn't pass our QA, it will be rejected by us and it will stay in the greyed-out state. In that case, you will receive an email from the Chartboost team with details on what went wrong and potential steps to reproduce and fix the issue.
- Rejected playables will be removed from our system and your dashboard within 30 days from the rejection date.
And that's it!
Now you are ready to start an advertising campaign with your new playable!